Pages

My first beanie!! Teddy Bear style!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

See him???? 
Isn't he cute and cuddly????


This is my very first crocheted hat!
A friend of mine is having a baby shower and I have been trying to decide if I wanted to attempt making a gift or just buying something.. As you can see, I gave into the challenge of trying out this intimidating project!


My gift is themed, can you tell?? Who doesn't love teddy bears, right?! 
Teeny teddy bear slippers, a stuffed teddy bear, teddy bear bib not pictured, and of course the little bear beanie! .. all going into a cute teddy bear gift bag.






Ahhh, the feeling of accomplishment floods my soul.

Can't wait to give her my gift! 
.. I hope it fits!! 


2 comments:

LBB said...

WOW! I can knit them, but I have never gotten the hang of crocheting hats. Great job!! Such a cute gift :)

Suzie said...

That is really cute!!