Pages

Proverbs 31 printable

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I've been meaning to switch out my framed valentine print that I've had in my kitchen for something else, and finally this afternoon I got to that. On Wordle.net I put in a bunch of words from Proverbs 31. 

I'm really loving those three colors lately :)  

What a nice reminder as I wash the dishes!




If you'd like to print it for yourself, just click the image below and it will take you right to wordle.net where you can print it off or do a screen shot to save it to your computer. 


Wordle: Proverbs 31




2 comments:

Unknown said...

great printable. i love wordle too. it is lots of fun to see what you can create. i am also loving the look of your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Never heard of the site but REALLY like your project. Am unable to print, and am asking my sister to do so for me.THANKS!