Pages

Clothing style inspiration

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Saturday afternoon.. it's wet and chilly outside... just being lazy.. 
... and spending lots of time on a blog that I just found! 

click photo to get to blog

I LOVE the way she puts her clothes together! Her outfits all look so nice and attractive. I enjoy going through blogs like this that share their clothing styles and tips. It inspires me to have fun and be more creative when I choose what to wear. It's great what you find at the thrift stores! If you're not a fan of thrifting.. sorry to hear that. I am! For sure it's nice to have some things brand new, but thrifting is so much fun and cheaper and you can find so many great items in great shape! 

Anyway, just thought I'd share my blog findings :)


3 comments:

Lauren {whimsy lane} said...

It's so sweet that you spread the love like this! I will definitely be checking out Freckles in April... the name alone is adorable!

Thank you so much for following and entering Megan's giveaway! I sincerely appreciate it! :)

Kayla Moncur said...

Thanks for your sweet post!! It's so nice to hear that people enjoy my blog!

Kayla
Freckles in April

Erica said...

I love Freckles in April! She is one of my favorite bloggers! Have you seen the watercolor dress she made? and I'm a huge thrifter as well. I love it!

North Meets South