Pages

Baby shoes

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No, I didn't make these for any particular reason. 
{aka: we are not expecting}


But aren't they so cute? 
Did you know that you pretty much can't find adorable bootie pattens online for free? All the free ones are, in my opinion, ugly. The pattern I used for these was a free online pattern for Mary Janes, after becoming a member to the site. I kept redoing what I had crocheted, because something seemed like it wasn't turning out right. But finally I just followed the best I could and made them.. then ran out of this yarn and couldn't make the straps! Whoops! So I found a tutorial for TEENY little bows and just sewed them on. {forgot to keep the link to get back to them!}.

So I've just been practicing at my crochet and learning some new things...

No comments: