Pages

Free prints

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I've been down with the flu for the past few days.. I got it from my husband. That's the wonderful thing about being married- we're the first in line for each others sicknesses! So the past few days have been spent laying around the house, playing on the computer, or watching tv shows. Well, I feel like blogging about something.. so hmm... what could I post? ... 

I thought I'd offer the two prints I made on picnik for my wall collage. 
{If you haven't seen my wall collage, check it out here- I love it!}



I'm not too sure of exact sizes, but they're in between 4x6 and 5x7. 
When I printed them from our printer at home I just uploaded them into a Word document. 

Anyway, if you're interested.. I think you just have to click the pictures and save them to your computer. 
Hopefully they work out fine. 


Now back to my sniffles and coughs


1 comment:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Thanks for stopping by The Country Chic Cottage and entering my giveaway for the DIY Easter Garland and stuffed Peep. Good luck!

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Sickness has been making rounds here too!