Pages

Mini Picture Frames to Fridge Magnets

Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's been a long while since I've been here with any crafting or DIY stuff to share! So today I have a cute one that is also super cheap and quick! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE rummaging through the dollar bins at Michael's! In my latest rummage I picked up these cute little frames- love the colors! I wasn't sure what I would do with them, but I bought them anyway cause they were too cute to pass up : )


Hmmm, how about fridge magnets!?!
To the dollar store I went in a flash to pick up some magnets!


Then I pulled the back frame pieces off.. which kind of pulled the whole piece of cardboard backing away from the frame piece. So I had to hot glue it a little in some places back to the frame part.


Two magnets hot glued to the back of each frame


I printed two of my favorite photos at the size 1.6 x 1.6 {TINY!}

Filled the frames and put them on the fridge!


Awe, me holding my niece for the very first time {love}
And of course, my favorite kind of picture of me and Hubby- the kissing ones!


I think they look pretty sweet! 
Our fridge is seriously so cluttered with things! There's barely a bare space!
 I need to do some rearranging and decluttering soon!.. of course the pictures of BABY stay!


2 comments:

Sailing with bare feet said...

Love them!!! So cute!!! I'm pinning it !!!

jelly andrews said...

This is such a very cute idea. Oh! I love it. This is such a great way to display those precious moments. Thanks a lot for sharing this idea.