Pages

Surprise Visit!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Remember that adorable baby niece I mentioned two weeks ago?? Well I couldn't stop looking at her photos and longing to be there, to hold her and kiss her sweet baby face. My heart was literally broken and photos were just not enough. I wanted to be there. So 4 days after she was born I decided to just check out flights, just curious as to what one would cost. I found the cheapest flight, then ran to my tip jar that I've been saving my restaurant tips in (for dental needs..) and counted it plus a some gifted money from family from a while back.. After I finished counting everything I looked up at my Hubby and started crying, saying, "I have enough!" So we bought my plane ticket and I kept my trip a secret from my sister. My mom, dad and brother in-law knew. Hubby drove me 5 1/2 hours to the airport yesterday.. I HATE flying alone. It's the worst thing ever, so lonely! But my excitement and anticipation of surprising my sister (best friend) made the unpleasant feelings of flying alone totally manageable and completely worth it! My parents picked me up from the airport last night and this afternoon we came to my sister's' to surprise her. 


Next to my wedding video, this is one of the most special videos to me!

Kyra Lee is the most beautiful and adorable baby I've ever laid my eyes on. I'm completely in love with her and can't stop looking at her and wanting to hold her. 


 








I'm here for a week, and I'm loving this baby up and my sister too! 

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Your video made me cry!!! I'm so happy for you that you were able to make a trip down there and visit. And it must be so special to have such a great relationship with your sister. I understand how hard it is to miss special moments in the lives of the people we love and I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU! that you got to visit. Keep saving those tips!

Kayla said...

Oh...and I forgot to mention I LOVE her name;) She's adorable!