Pages

I love you still ...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011


Last Monday, October 24th, was our two year anniversary. I can't believe how fast time flies! In a way it feels like our wedding day was just weeks ago, but then it also feels as if we have been together for as long as we can remember.

We both had to work on our sweet day, so we decided we'd go away on the weekend since we had Saturday off. So this past weekend we went to Saint John, just a couple hours drive away. We stayed in a nice big hotel and just relaxed :) We watched our wedding video.. always sweet memories when seeing it again. 
It started to SNOW in the morning.. it was a wet yucky snowy rain. So there really wasn't much for us to go around the town and do like walking through some of the pretty parks. But we had to leave our hotel room in the afternoon, so we checked our GPS and spent a few hours just driving around seeing what was open. 

Before we left for home we found out there was a Taco Bell in that city! I hadn't eaten Taco Bell since I've been home in California- that's TWO YEARS! So we definitely stopped there for lunch! YUM. 

Our anniversary went by MUCH too quickly.. but I'm glad I have my husband every day. God has blessed me more than words can tell and I am so thankful for my husband. He's a good man, he's so good to me. We have grown alot in just these two years. We've had rough times that have only made us stronger and care for each other more. We realize that our marriage can never reach what it should be if are doing this without God. He is our guide as we continue on this journey. 

It may only be just our two year mark, but sadly, many couples can't say even "two years" for their own marriage.. 

I love you Joel! 

Est. October 24th 2009


3 comments:

The Ravert Family said...

Congratulations!!!! Every anniversary is soooo special :) My hubby and I will be married 5 years this coming May!

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your banner :)

Sharlene said...

Congratulations! We celebrated 25 years this past May. You are right - it is only with the Lord that you can see another anniversary blessing.