Pages

Felt Heart Bookmarks

Friday, January 27, 2012

Awe, I just LOOOOVE all things Valentine's Day.. I always have, even if I wasn't dating or "in loooove." It's just such a fun and sweet time. So I've been looking at Pinterest for Valentine stuff and I came across these Aaaadorable stitched felt heart bookmarks! 
{those cutie cards can also be found at that link where you can print your own!}


. . . And I decided to make some too! Cause they're just so stinkin' cute! 
And I had a brand new box of jumbo paper clips already!

So I cut out a bunch of felt hearts. Two felt hearts for each bookmark.

Made running stitches around each felt heart that would be used as the top heart on the bookmark {not every single heart}

Then plugged in my glue gun! 

A dab of hot glue on top of the bottom heart for the paper clip to stick, then some more dabs of glue on the same heart, then on goes the top heart. Pressing ever so lightly so the glue doesn't squish out and so you don't get the paper clip lines showing through. 

Aren't they super super cute! :) 





They'd make sweet little Valentine gifts along with a card or even a book! 




Awe, so cute huh?! I just love felt crafts.

Until next time... 

happy valentine creativities!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Jessica, you have no idea how much you inspire me! LOVE the hearts!

The Ravert Family said...

I love these! I am going to make them for my Sunday School class! They will be just perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!

nadhirah said...

sweet ! I'd love to try someday.