Pages

Valentine Favorites on Pinterest

Friday, January 27, 2012

I've been finding some fun Valentine's Day stuff on Pinterest this week, and thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you! 
{Click photos for the source} 

Not much into the whole crafting bit, but still want something cute on your shelf or mantel? Wrap a paper doily and heart cut out around a jar and tie with some decorative twine or string- simple! I thought about doing this and putting little candles inside! 


How cute is this dress with a heart shaped cut out?! 
Wear anything underneath to show up a pretty colored or designed heart!
Perfect attire for the big special day!


 Or how about a love letter t-shirt? 
Grab a bleach pen and t-shirt and write down a sweet little note on the shirt! 
{Be sure to check out this tutorial to see some further important instructions}


If there's one thing I know my husband loves, it's BACON! I think these strips of bacon folded into hearts would really speak volumes to him for breakfast on Valentine's Day! :)


I think strands of lights hanging or dangling over something is just so cozy and romantic. 
Hang strands of white Christmas lights and pop on some white paper doily hearts for a cozy, romantic valentine feeling! {I really want to do this RIGHT NOW, but I don't have white christmas lights on the white cords.. just the ugly stand-out green cords..}


Make a set of these paper heart bookmarks and gift them to a friend, maybe along with some stationary or set of cards. Super cute and looks pretty easy too!


Okay now, I just fell in love with these two gorgeous wreaths!
They are my favorite Valentine finds so far! I want to make both of them!


If I had burlap material I would have made this one already!



I just loooooove Valentine stuff! :) 

Hope you enjoyed those fun finds.
{See the rest of my pinned Valentine ideas here}

What are some of YOUR favorite Valentine ideas you've bumped into recently?
Do share with us! Leave a link in the comments! :)

Until next time.. 

happy pinning! 

1 comment: