Pages

Infinity Scarves In Shop!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yay! This week I've added some of my brand new shop items-- infinity scarves!!


Super excited, cause I just LOVE these scarves! 
I often forget to take them off when I come back inside, they are just that comfy!
These are so fun to make too, and I want to make them in all kinds of colors! I'm seriously about to get dangerously addicted to buying every pretty colored yarn I fall in love with! I told Hubs he's gonna have to build me shelves on the wall in my craft area to hold all my yarn! :) 

Anyway, come check out my scarves in the shop
I'll have to suffice as my own model for now.. which I think wearing them for photos seems to be more appealing than hanging on a hanger.. what do you think?

1 comment:

Sailing with bare feet said...

Llooooove them!!
Miss you sista!