Pages

It's Been Awhile...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hi there! Remember me? It's been a while, hasn't it? Life has been a little busy recently with my job and the holidays. And I've been missing blogging, but I've been so unmotivated at getting into blogging about anything. Speaking of the holidays, Christmas in California was wonderful! It was so good to be home with my family for a couple of weeks. I think I'll share about our trip in another post though. But with the holidays over and no more baby shower to plan for (blog post soon coming about that!) I have more time to work on shop related things! And I'm excited to introduce a new item I will be adding to my shop. Infinity scarves! I made one for our church's Christmas gift exchange party and it was a hit! It was stolen 3 times! It gave me a feeling of pride inside!! haha! I made one for myself, one for my coworker since we drew names for Christmas, one for my sister and mom too! Everyone loved them! So I'm working on adding some of these to my shop now! I love them, and they look great with everything! I'm just having a hard time figuring out how to photograph them for my shop. Outside in the snow makes beautiful photos, but I'd probably freeze to death! No joke. Today's weather is 7 degrees farenheit!! If we live here in New Brunswick forever I may have to invest in a parka!

Here's just a little peek at my infinity scarf I wore today

Carrot colored infinity scarf I made for myself
Isn't it cute?! It's hard to see the whole thing, but it's a pretty big circle and it's wrapped around my neck twice. So comfy and cozy! Can't wait to get them in my shop! 

Until next time.. 

happy creativities!
(haven't said that in a great long while!)

P.S.. this photo is the first photo to be posted on my blog that was taken by my new Canon point and shoot camera that Hubby got me for Christmas!!! Love it!

2 comments:

Sailing with bare feet said...

Love it! And I love mine. Today is so cold her in (normally sunny California) Drinking that mocha frapp'e didn't help with getting warm!

Sailing with bare feet said...

Love it! And I love mine. Today is so cold her in (normally sunny California) Drinking that mocha frapp'e didn't help with getting warm!