Pages

Handmade gifts for baby!

Monday, June 27, 2011

My best friend is having a baby, like REALLY soon! So last month I made a few sweet things for her little girl. I love how it all turned out. She's already received the package so now it's finally safe to show it all! 

My second ever little owl hat! I just LOVE the little bow I added for that sweet girly touch.


{I'm planning on making owl hats to add to my Etsy shop once I get it going!}

I created a darling little print using my Microsoft Word program. I printed it out as 5x7 and framed it for her. Wasn't sure about the colors she had picked out for the room, so I used several light colors and I love how it turned out.



I also made her one of my crochet flower headbands : )
{these will also be in my Etsy shop for sure!}


{no, I didn't send the teddy bear. It's my little model!} 

All packaged pretty for the happy couple! 


{I totally enjoy pretty-ing up gift packages! I think I'll really enjoy that part of selling on Etsy!}

Congratulations to you my dear friends! I'm super excited for you and can't wait to see pictures! 


2 comments:

Jenna said...

I absolutely LOVE that owl hat! Super adorable!

Maggie Lowe said...

Whenever I feel a requirement to give away a gift to someone, most of the time I prefer making them by myself. Its really a nice idea as the homemade gifts are much better than what you purchase from the market. The process is now made even easier with your superb tips… thanks a lot for that.


Gift Bags Toronto