Pages

Cake in a Cup

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You want some cake, but without all the mess and hassle (okay, so it's never really messy or a hassle- I use boxed cake mixes usually!) But still! Here's a fun and super quick way to make some cake.
Cake in a Cup!!



Grab the biggest microwaveable mug you have in your cupboard and fill it up with these ingredients:

1/4 c flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
1 egg
3 tbsp veggie oil
3tbsp milk

Add the dry ingredients first and stir. Then add the egg, oil and milk and mix well. I used my mixer with just one of the beaters. Then pop that mug right in the microwave and set it for 3 minutes on high. {I didn't even check to see if mine was microwave safe!! haha}

And that's all there is to it! It was SO fast! 
I added vanilla cake frosting to mine, and it was yummy! .. We're having dinner in about an hour, so I painfully decided to set my little cake aside and wait for later.. and maybe, just maybe let my hubby try some {wink}.

This would be such a fun, simple, and cute dessert to do when having company over! Hmmm, I think I have just the event in mind I'd like to make this for! 

Enjoy!!! 
{just don't spoil your dinner like I kind of did!}

Recipe found from here


1 comment:

Sailing with bare feet said...

Oh goodness!! .... that looks so so good !!!