Scarves for my mom and sister

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My mom should be getting a small box in the mail any day now. 
Last month I made my mom and my sister scarves, just like this one I made for my self. I was really loving these scarves and just knew they would love them too! Now I doubt either one of them will be checking out my blog any time soon before their package comes, so I think it's safe to blog about this and show some photos. Actually, it's not even a surprise- they're expecting these in the mail! And they even know the colors, but I didn't want them to see before they arrived! 

So here they are all finished. I think it took me a total of 3 days to gets these made! Seriously, they are so quick to make, and I even make changes, adding to the original pattern to make them wider and a bit longer. They are so much prettier than the pictures are showing!


All packed and ready to head out to California!! 
... wish I could have gone with them! 


I was pretty excited that it only costs me $8 something to mail these! 
Maybe that's expensive to you, but I live in Canada :) 

I hope they LOVE them!

2 comments:

Amber Branconier said...

These are lovely.
You live in Canada.. so do I! Where abouts in Canada do you live?

Sailing with bare feet said...

WE DID LOVE THEM SIS !!!