Pages

Gray and Tan?

Sunday, July 17, 2011

 Do gray and tan go together? .. and black too? .. Oh ya, and purple???
Here's my outfit for this fine sunny Sunday. I normally don't like to wear any shade of brown black or gray together. They just seem to be total opposites or something like that. Not sure how to describe it correctly. I'll I'm saying is, when I wear brown, I never wear anything black at the same time. And vice versa. But today I wore a tan shirt with a black belt and gray cardigan. Maybe I'm just silly {or paranoid} for having that "no black and brown together" rule, because I've seen the two colors pulled together beautifully on other people. So today I decided to rebel against my own rule. What do you think?




This is my husband's aunt's dog, Flynn. He's so cute and hyper! I rarely get to be around any animals these days, so I love when his aunts bring their dogs over to his grandparent's on Sundays. We go to his Nanny and Grampy's house every Sunday for lunch after church. Their backyard is gorgeous and so relaxing! I don't know how many times I said, "I love the grass!!" It's been a long time since I've stood in lush soft grass in a beautiful yard. I can't wait to someday have our own backyard.... 


1 comment:

Sailing with bare feet said...

Cute pic's !!
Wasn't that my skirt ?