Pages

Fantastic Christmas ideas!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

AAH! There are just SO many awesome, sweet, cute, adorable, creative, amazing Christmas ideas out there being shared around! Wish I could do every single idea I've fallen in love with! But alas, I cannot. So I will keep most of those great ideas stored away for other years. 

Here are just some of those ideas

Ornament Holder
Such a beautiful display! 


Snowman Hand Sanitizer


Melting Snowman Cookies

After seeing this idea, I made some too!

They're just too cute that we haven't eaten them yet!


Christmas Pizzas
I just have to squeeze time in to make these! 
Just HAVE to!



Hand Print Snowman Ornaments
What a sweet little idea!



Easy Christmas Card Hanger
Already made my own Christmas card holder, but this one's really cute too!



Christmas Recipe Cards Freebie
Would LOVE to print some of these off!!


Sweater Snowman
Hmm, do I really not have any raggey old sweaters I could live without?? ;)


Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Reindeer
Betty Crocker Wannabe

Love 'em! 


Hope you enjoyed those as much as I did!!

Christmas is almost here! .. but don't let that stop you from
continuing on with your fun ideas!!

Happy Christmas Creativities! 


1 comment:

Leah (old account) said...

Love all these ideas! The melted snowmen turned out adorable! Also, wanted to let you know about something going on over at my blog: Going to feature a few crafty bloggers to celebrate having 100 followers! You can enter a link to a craft/ recipe you've created here:

http://livinglifecrafty.blogspot.com/2010/12/want-to-be-featured-on-my-site.html